Following are our terms and conditions, as well as the scope of our coaching arrangement. If you do not agree with these terms, you should not work with us.
We do not sell or rent your information. Period.
The initial term of our agreement starts at 3 months. Then you are billed monthly until you cancel. You may cancel at anytime after your 3-month initial term.
You agree to:
- Send your coach your accountability spreadsheet at the designated day and time.
- Set goals for your practice. WIthout goals, there can be no way to measure progress and improve.
- Develop an action plan to achieve those goals, working with your coach as needed.
- Make it a priority to spend enough time on business development activities.
- Continuously test, learn, and improve ideas.
- Be coachable and open to advice, observations, and going beyond your current comfort zone.
- Do what you say you will do.
- Make the work of this program one of your most important priorities.
- Complete at least 3 months of coaching.
Our coaching model is based on a practical, efficient approach to getting results. The scope of our agreement includes:
- Welcome call with your coach to get you started strong.
- Use of our proprietary tracking spreadsheet to set goals and track results.
- Access to our member area, including our training curriculum.
- Check-ins from your coach, when you will send your coach by email your updated tracking spreadsheet and your assessment of progress. Your coach will review your tracking spreadsheet and assessment and provide you with support, observations, and suggestions as appropriate. Check-ins usually start with a weekly frequency and back off from there based on your progress.
- You may also contact your coach by text, email, or phone when you need focused, just-in-time support or have additional questions after your check-in. Your coach will usually respond within one business day.
Note that we occasionally offer members additional live training, seminars, and in-depth workshops about business development skills and topics, such as selling clinics, copy-writing clinics, and how to develop programs and passive income. You understand that these services are separate from the above scope and not included.
Copyright and Proprietary Content
All materials are property of and copyright by Get More Clients U and ATN Associates LLC. They may not be reproduced, shared, licensed, sold, adapted, or used in other way except in your one-on-one coaching relationship. You understand that using our proprietary content in any way other than with your coach could cause us irreparable damage.
Hiring Our Coaches Outside of this Agreement
You may not hire your coach directly outside of this agreement or Get More Clients U. If you do, you are liable for full payment directly to us. If you would like to hire your coach directly, contact us at email@example.com and we are happy to assist you.
Renewal, Cancellation and Refunds
You are under no obligation to renew with us after your initial 3-month term.
As you know in your profession, entering into a coaching and consulting relationship requires commitment. Please do not join our program unless you are open to coaching and serious and excited about doing this work. If you are even thinking about asking for a refund before you sign up, that’s a red flag and you probably shouldn’t sign up with us.
Having said that, if you are dissatisfied with our program or your coach for any reason, please contact us immediately so that we can help to address your concerns. And remember that you may cancel your coaching relationship with us at anytime after your 3-month initial engagement is over.
No Guarantees About Success
We make no warranties or claims about your success with our program. Success depends on your persistence, attitude, priorities, and willingness to learn and keep improving. We are a coaching program that provides support and accountability, along with training about business development. Unlike other programs out there, we don’t promise you X figure gains in income within an unrealistic time period, especially when we don’t know you well. If you want a program that makes specific dollar promises, and you are naïve enough to believe those promises, you should sign up for a different program.
Limitations of Liability
This is a coaching relationship and you agree to assume full responsibility for your results, how effectively you implement your business development strategies and tactics, and whether prospective clients choose to hire you or not. You fully indemnify Get More Clients U, its parent company, and all principals fully from any liability and agree to hold us harmless during our relationship.
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.